I often get email from parents in various countries who are planning to visit Tokyo with their children…and ask me for suggestions for places to take them in this city.
I’m more than happy to help with these, or any other, types of questions. By all means, use the “Contact Me” form on this blog anytime! I’ll help as much as I can.
But I thought it would be helpful for people who are planning to visit Tokyo with kids if I wrote a post with some places that are popular with kids in Tokyo.
So, in no particular order, here is a brief list of places in Tokyo to take kids:
– Kiddyland – One of the giant toy stores in Tokyo. In Omotesando, near Harajuku.
– Yamashiroya – Another giant toy store. Near Ueno train station.
– Hakuhinkan – This giant toy store is in Ginza.
– Odaiba – A driverless train takes you to this part of Tokyo. Has a shopping center, cat-cafe, bicycle rental, a Statue of Liberty like the one in New York…but smaller, and a life-size “Gundam” robot.
– Tokyo Sky Tree – At 634 meters tall, it’s the world’s tallest tower. It’s within walking distance of Asakusa.
These are just some ideas. Please feel free to either leave a comment on this post or use my contact form if you have any questions.