The weather has been very nice these days in Tokyo.
And it’s forecast to continue like this…until Sunday.
The 天気予報 (weather forecast) says it’ll rain on Sunday, August 30th.
- Wed, Aug 26: Sunny / partly cloudy (22-28°C) (20% chance of rain (COR))
- Thur, Aug 27: Sunny / partly cloudy (23-29°C) (20% COR)
- Fri, Aug 28: Mostly sunny (23-31°C) (10% COR)
- Sat, Aug 29: Sunny / partly cloudy (25-31°C) (20% COR)
- Sun, Aug 30: Scattered rain (24-29°C) (50% COR)
- Mon, Aug 31: Cloudy (23-27°C) (40% COR)
- Tues, Sept 1: Cloudy (22-27°C) (40% COR)
So, if you’re in Tokyo and plan to do some outdoor activities this weekend, doing them on Saturday rather than Sunday, if possible, would probably be a good idea.
If you’re looking for an idea for something to do this weekend in Tokyo…there’ll be the annual Brazilian Samba Fesival in 浅草 (Asakusa, Tokyo) on Saturday.