In America, does Domino’s Pizza have funny or unusual coupons?
Or is it another “only-in-Japan” thing?
Because, once again, Domino’s Japan is offering 25% off specials to customers that fit some crazy stipulations.
For example, customers in Japan can get 25% off their pizza order if the pizza delivery person sees that they:
- have facial hair (a beard and/or a mustache),
- have “piggy tails“,
- have a last name with four Japanese kanji characters (very few Japanese people have such a long name),
- have a twin sibling,
- are wearing glamorous clothes,
- are in the eleventh grade (high school ID required),
- have a pet parakeet,
- are wearing a “dorky” T-shirt,
- speak with an accent from another area of Japan (than the one they’re currently in), or
- show a receipt that proves they’ve already ordered a Domino’s pizza earlier that same day.
Coupons can’t be combined in one order…but if someone meets all of the above stipulations, they can get 50% off of their order (the odds of such a person existing are probably extremely slim though).